Sunday, October 5, 2008

What time is it anyway

Its late, very late, but I cant see the clock to know just how late. I can hear the tic toc of the second hand as it races around the face of the clock. Its so dark and my clock does not glow in the dark. If only I would have spent the extra 7 dollars for the indiglow feature. My wife hasn't returned home yet. Another night at the bar probably. I wish I could go to the bar. I don't have extra money to throw around on booze and smoke. It sure is late. I bet the late show with David Letterman is on right now. He's a funny man. My wife is probably listening to joke with the same dialog at Letterman's right about now. If only I had extra money I could enjoy it with her. As long as she's happy I suppose. Hopefully the baby won't start crying in the middle of the night again, not that it really matters at this point. At least if i do have to get up i can see what time it is. I should've spent the extra 7 dollars. I can't seem to ever splurge just a little for the things I want. It always goes to her, anything she wants, anytime she wants it. The doors just opened, keys just landed on the counter. I feel like she is so inconsiderate sometimes. Ughh...I cant stand her! Shes going to lay beside me like i cant smell the mens cologne in her hair. She looks me in the eyes and the tells me its 2:30 a.m. and asks me why I am still awake. I do love her for somethings though, I finally found out what time its is.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good!